Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Tractor-trailer crash closes I-81 North in Lebanon Co.

LEBANON COUNTY, Pa. (WHTM) -- A crash has closed Interstate 81 Northbound at the I-81/I-78 split in Lebanon County.

According to PennDOT, there is a crash on I-81 northbound between Exit 85A: PA 934 SOUTH - ANNVILLE and Exit 89: I-78 EAST - ALLENTOWN. All lanes are closed.

Get daily news, weather, breaking news, and sports alerts straight to your inbox! Sign up for the abc27 newsletters here. 

An official with PennDOT has told abc27 that a tractor-trailer fell on its side, and that clean-up will take a few hours before the road can be reopened. The Interstate 78 ramp at the split has not been affected by the crash.

No word on injuries at this time.

This is a developing story. Stay up to date on the latest from abc27 News on-air and on the go with the free abc27 Mobile app.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires